Build Your 1st Cloud Based IoT Application for 50 $ in less than 1 Hour
Many companies want to start with a first IoT prototype implementation, but are not sure how this can be done in a cost and time efficient manner.
In this workshop it will be shown how a first IoT prototype can be built for a few bucks with AWS and the Electrc Imp platform from scratch, following the principle “Start small, succeed fast, extend step-by-step”.
- Many companies intend to start with a first IoT prototype implementation, but are not sure how this can be done is a cost and time efficient manner.
- Amazon Web Services (AWS) and Electric Imp (EI) are a perfect match for developing prototypes and scaling them out for productive usage.
- AWS and EI are an ideal couple: AWS which presents a cloud-based platform for serverless computing, EI which is a fully cloud-based development and operational platform for edge devices.
- In this workshop will be demonstrated, how these building blocks can be used to build your first IoT application from scratch.
- The presentation is accompanied by several demos which show how to come from the use case to a (sample) application using AWS and EI.